Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ahhhhhhh..........

I am the proud recipient of a clean house. I was blessed with a photography shoot recently, and decided to splurge and treat myself by hiring a lady to come and clean my house. Since the baby came, no heavy cleaning has been done! There is just not enough time or energy to do anything other than the most basic household tasks, and the dust everywhere was driving me crazy. I absolutely loved coming home to cleanliness. What a blessing to be able to relax in a tidy home! I cleared away all the clutter and my "maid", as Charity called her, took care of everything else. The clean floors feel wonderful to my bare feet, there's no Noah-height fingerprints all over the glass doors, and the furniture is polished so well that the cat slides off.

No comments: