Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm eating Madonna's Oreos

Okay, I will explain......

Last weekend Joshua and Charity went to Nashville for a wedding. Charity's aunt and uncle got married (no blood relation, one is on her dad's side of the family, the other on her step-mom's!). They stayed with Charity's dad, who has the very cool job of driving a bus for stars. He has his own bus and is a regular driver for Dirks Bentley (did I spell it right? he's a country artist..... sorry, don't know him), but charters short-term trips for the rich and the famous. Madonna was in town for a concert (all I know about this is that the tickets were $3000 apiece) and hired Charity's dad. He stocked the bus with snacks she requested and when the gig was over he brought home all the leftovers, which he sent back to little ole Albany with my kid. So, after I renounced any foul spirits that might be connected to the food, we all enjoyed Madonna's oreos, potato chips, pop-tarts, chocolate pudding, and bean dip. Thanks, Madonna.

No comments: