Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Noah the little gentleman

Charity was over tonight for Charity Night. (If you are confused, Charity is Joshua's girlfriend, and she comes over on Tuesdays, it's her night). When I told Noah she was coming, he said, "I think Charity is so beautiful". After dinner I started to tell her about Noah's sweet comment when he interrupted "no no no". "Oh", I said, "okay, I won't say it, I don't want to embarrass you". He smiled and giggled and I started to change the subject. He pipes up, "okay, you can embarrass me". So, I tell her Noah said she was beautiful, and from the other room I hear Joshua yell "Hey!.....". His little brother was putting the moves on his woman. We clean up the dinner dishes and I hear Noah in the other room, continuing to woo the love of Joshua's life.

"I will protect you in case you slip".

"I'll catch you if you start to fall down".

"Well, I don't know, maybe you're heavy".

The kid is just too direct to be romantic. Plenty of time to work on that though!

No comments: