Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tired......

It's been a busy week and I'm pooped.

I fought off a cold the first of the week.

I was blessed with the opportunity to do basketball pictures for "Upward".

I took my one-eyed cat to the vet twice because now the remaining eye is in trouble.

I took Joshua out to Chili's and Caleb out to Cracker Barrel(not much cooking this week since I worked three nights).

I went to my aerobics class and laughed when the instructor said "when all of you get beach bodies by spring, don't get mad when folks chase you on the beach, that's why I teach you to punch".

I had the middle of the month home repair disaster, this time the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I fixed it!

I crashed on the sofa while Joshua was away on a ski trip and Caleb was at a friend's house. I started watching my "Army Wives" DVDs Joshua and Charity gave me for Christmas. Watched five episodes in one night, I'm hooked.

I started drinking "alkalizing water" per my mom's instructions to balance my PH level.

I spoke with Bo twice. He misses us and is healing from a broken rib.

I celebrated my friend Rebecca's engagement.

I celebrated my friend Katrina's new baby.

I walked down memory lane when an old friend posted college pics from the late 80's on Facebook. Was able to connect with college buddies and roommates through that, yea!

I took Isaac to the doctor for his one year check up. All is well.

I took that doctor's kid's basketball picture.

I took Noah out for "Noah's date with Mom". We went to the movies and saw "Hotel for Dogs". It was cute.

Speaking of dogs, I saw an adorable 16 week old English bulldog at the vet, named Bella. Now I want a female bulldog named Bella.

I ran into my friend Renee at Publix. She is moving to North Georgia.

I created a quiet corner of peace and serenity in my bedroom. Caleb hooked up speakers for my Ipod. I'll escape there when I need to be alone.

Okay, last but not least. I praised God this morning that my house did not burn down. Caleb made brownies at 1am and then fell asleep while they were cooking. I woke up at 5:30am smelling smoke and stumbled to the kitchen to discover a black charred brownie brick that cooked for four hours!!!!

No comments: