Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

I talked to Bo Monday night and he is on "medical hold" until doctors find out what's going on with him. He said not to plan coming out next week for graduation :( . I hope that changes because I know he will be so disappointed not to graduate with his battery. He has completed all his required exams to graduate but because he's missed a week of training so far, he may have to finish late. We haven't talked since those few minutes Monday and I'm anxious to hear from him.

Today is his birthday. I sent him the funniest card, I hope it cheers him up. It's a huge square card with sound, the size of a dinner plate, and plays the Star Wars theme. As soon as you open it, you're blasted with that dramatic music that has the loud first note. The boys and I kept opening it and laughing as we signed it.


I'll keep updating. Thanks for all the emails!



No comments: