Sunday, April 26, 2009

One Hundred Thousand

While it may be a small number that pales in comparison to other blogs, I have to celebrate that at some point between last night and this morning, my blog received 100,000 hits! Wow! It's a party here for me, that people would find my site interesting enough to visit. I'm honored and humbled. For even one person to take the time to read what I write is a blessing, but 100,000?! I'm sending you all 100,000 kisses! (I love hugs, but I love kisses more!)

So my faithful followers, I am encouraged by your visits to my online-sharing-of-life. I will continue to post, and share, and upload. I know you are out there, checking in, following, thinking of me, praying for us, and maybe laughing from time to time at the craziness that surrounds the Chapel family. I hope that something you have read, viewed, or heard here has been a blessing..... touched you, encouraged you, in some small way.

If we've never met, email me! Tell me your name, send me your picture, share a bit of your life with me. I want to know you!

Happy 100.000 to us.

Love and blessings to you all,
April





Come and listen, all you who fear God;
let me tell you what he has done for me.
Psalm 66:16

No comments: