Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Noah David














Happy 5th Birthday Noah!

Noah turned five yesterday. He had a great birthday weekend and we were blessed to see him so happy. I've been remembering his birth, how special it was. I had an easy pregnancy and natural labor with him and he was born quickly, two hours after arriving at the hospital. My doctor walked into my room the exact moment I started pushing. She delivered him sitting on the edge of the bed during the second push. I fell in love with him immediately. He was so beautiful, pink and perfect and even had no blood on him. He was my birthday present, born five days after my thirty-third birthday.

I named him. Noah means "peace" or "rest" and he certainly has brought a lot of peace to our family. He is also named after King David, as I knew before his birth that he would sing and dance for God and lead others to worship Him.
What a beautiful gift God has given us. He makes me laugh every day. Now I can't wait to see him as a big brother.

Happy Birthday my sweet Noah. Mommy loves you.

No comments: