Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh my tummy.....

Baby is due in six weeks and all is well. My current complaint though is my sore belly. Between the Braxton Hicks contractions, Isaac's sharp kicks and punches, and the extra weight, my poor belly is taking a beating!

I spoke to a friend last night who uses the same OB practice that I do and she has had two successful VBACs with them without any problems. Her last baby was a week overdue and 10 lbs, 7 oz. Even with a big baby they let her labor and deliver. That is very encouraging to me. She is pregnant again with baby number eight!

Bo wants to change the baby's name from Isaac Mikal to Daniel Isaac. (Laura, wasn't that your pick for the name? You win!) We'd still call him Isaac. I love the story of Daniel, how he remained faithful to God in spite of ungodly leadership. So much trust in his God to protect him, and how God honored that faith!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I am soo excited! I cannot wait for Daniel Issac to be born! Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

i almost got you something monogrammed. :) lol. guess it's a good lesson to all of us to wait until the baby is born- i know i think we have names now, but 30 weeks is a long time :)

see you tomorrow