Saturday, November 17, 2007

Goodbye Sleep

I can't sleep anymore. I can't get comfortable. I sleep on my side surrounded by pillows but always wake up with pain in my back or my hips. So, I shift everything over to the opposite side and that lasts for another hour or so til I wake up again. Taking Tylenol before bed helped for the first two nights, until my body figured out a way to bypass the medication and went right back to being uncomfortable. I've resigned myself to getting half my sleep at night and the other half during the day. Might as well get used to it; this will probably be my sleep pattern once the baby is here as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ack. i don't look forward to that at all. i remember it well. it is so frustrating to be inside a body that is so very tired but can't fully relax.

praise God that you'll be done in 3 weeks or LESS! YAY! (although, i know, that that can seem like an eternity. i pray that it speeds by, and somehow you find some comfort in your body)