Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary


Today Bo and I celebrated our eighteenth wedding anniversary. Also significant was our first date, exactly twenty years ago, at a Chili's Restaurant in Atlanta. We met in bible school; we had an Old Testament class together. Bo's friend Rick and my friend Rebecca set us up with each other. Who knew two years later they'd be standing beside us while we exchanged vows?
Albany just opened a Chili's here and we went there to celebrate. The hostess took us to a little table that I couldn't fit my belly under! The table top and the seats were attached to the wall and could not accommodate my fetal girth. So, she moved us to a larger table but I had the same problem there too. Third time was a charm when they took us to the bar and hoisted me up to a tall table with free-standing chairs. Oh my, the challenges of late pregnancy.
Happy Anniversary Dear. I've got your present in my womb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! Happy Anniversary!
and that's really cool about chili's and the timing here- that you could go back. neat. :)

i dreamed you had Isaac last night. :) i half awoke expecting to see that i had missed a call from you.

i know it's COMING!