Thursday, November 1, 2007

Snuggle Nuggle


This morning when Noah woke up he climbed into my lap to snuggle, causing me to cuddle with two of my babies at one time. There's not much room in my lap anymore so Noah has to lay on my thighs! Isaac still moves around all the time and together we felt the baby move. Noah thinks it's hilarious to lay his cheek on my belly to get kicked in the face by his little brother.
It's a little strange to realize how much the family dynamics are about to change. I pray God will give me the wisdom to parent each child and do my best to meet their needs in spite of the time-consuming task of caring for a newborn. I wonder how Noah will handle sharing me with the baby. I know he'll be curious and probably constantly touching him and talking to him. I can't wait to see Joshua holding him and Caleb carrying him in the Snugli. And Bo is great with newborns; I can't wait to see the bond there, too.
We are really looking forward to meeting you Isaac!

No comments: