Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's a girl!

I am rejoicing with my friend Sherrie , who is thirteen days away from flying to China to bring home her new adopted daughter, Sophia. Rick and Sherrie have waited patiently for many long months to add this little Asian princess to their family. I love the scripture on her blog,

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"
Isaiah 43:5
Sophie will immediately become a little sister to four brothers. How loved and protected she will be!
Congratulations Sherrie! Can't wait to meet Sophie!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Thanks April!! I am getting so excited and can't believe that it is finally time to go and get our little princess. I can't wait for you to meet her either. Come on back to Dothan so you can teach her how to be a ballerina!! :)