Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Sick-i-Poo???????



OK, so Isaac has been feverish and super cranky since getting his second round of vaccines last week. Crying, fussing, not sleeping well, no appetite. He has been pitiful, and it was driving me crazy not knowing what was wrong and how to help him. I called the on-call doctor last weekend, all mad because my sweet baby was running a temperature of 101.1 because of injections they gave him, but trying to remain calm because after all, it wasn't her fault. She said this was normal and should pass after the first day. The fever resolved after the weekend, but the irritability continued. So I call our Nigerian doctor yesterday and she tells me I can bring Issac in today and she will examine him. I bring my cranky, fussy, irritable, uncomfortable infant to the clinic and while waiting for the doctor, capture some of the misery on my phone.





Here are the pics......









Oh, yeah. All it took for my baby to turn back to his happy self was a lengthy wait in the doctor's office. He babbled at the top of his lungs, flirted with the nurse, played with the med student, and gave his mother a kiss!

Welcome back Happy Baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that top pic is amazing. his eyes are soooo clear and bright. this is your camera phone?!?!?! wow.
i can't manage to capture ivy's sparkle in a photo. it's very frustrating to me.

beautiful pics.

hope he's still feeling fabulous!