Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah !!!

Today we celebrated Noah's sixth birthday. It was a wonderful day. This morning he asked Bo to "tell me Happy Birthday" every ten minutes, and then again when he got on the school bus. He came home from school with a birthday hat, sticker, and free pass on the homework. When Isaac woke from his afternoon nap, we went to Toys R Us and Caleb helped Noah select a gift. He chose a Ben 10 movie and we watched it tonight while eating pizza and green Incredible Hulk cupcakes. Yesterday Noah said, "tomorrow after my birthday and after my cake, can we pull my teeth out?". His teacher told him that kids loose their teeth when they turn six!

Happy Birthday sweet Noah. I love you!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday big boy noah! :)
we love you and can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

:)