Monday, February 2, 2009

Oklahoma Bound

Isaac and I leave tomorrow to fly out for Bo's graduation. Pray for me, I'll be travelling alone with a baby, and.... a stroller......a car seat.....diapers....bottles, snacks, juice, baby food......Bo's laptop.......coats for snowy weather.....and that's just what's going with me as carry-ons! Everything else will be crammed into the one suitcase we're allowed. And it looks like now the airlines charge you to check your luggage. Thank you.

We'll participate in "Family Day" Wednesday and get to observe a demonstration of what Echo Battery has been doing these past ten weeks. I'm looking forward to meeting Bo's friends and seeing the base. Thursday is graduation and Bo should be granted a pass to spend the day with his wife and babe. I'll fly into Atlanta Friday and probably spend the weekend there (Joy, call me!). So, I'll chat with 'cha next week. I'm headed to bed. Isaac has been waking up several times during the night and it's caused me to be delirious with sleep deprivation. At some point in the middle of last night, I went to my bathroom, retrieved my toothbrush, went back to my bed, and laid it on the pillow beside me. What the heck? My dentist would be proud, and Joshua and Caleb have baby duty tonight.

Bo sounds good and is still undergoing tests. He has an MRI Friday morning. I'll be able to go with him for that. I passed on everyone's sweet messages to him and he was very touched and thanks everyone. I'll post pics when I return. Have a great week.

No comments: