Monday, June 11, 2007

Sweet Child of Mine


Here's a glimpse of my disappearing waistline! I have blessedly progressed beyond morning sickness and am finally starting to enjoy being pregnant. Someone asked about cravings. Yes, I've had them with every baby. This time it was for sour stuff.....lemon drops and grapefruit. Brunswick stew from Wagners BBQ has been a favorite, too. It helped settle the nausea. I wore sea sickness bands a lot; they helped some. Another friend asked about names. Hmmm....we are still working on that one. We love Zoe for a girl and are still thinking about boy names. Bo likes Mikal, and I like Isaac. Isaac Mikal???? Please give us suggestions. You can click on the 'comments' link and cast your vote without setting up an account.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet picture my girl!

ok...LOVE zoe for a baby girl. also love the name sophia ruth.

for a boy - i like andrew and daniel
andrew mikal?
andrew mark?
daniel issac?

i love you. miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey
I love the name issac mikal. I think that is wonderful, zoe is a beautiful name as well. I am praying for you and all you are doing.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that you are moving again. But GOD has his plans and he will take care of you. He sends you to a place and lets you show his glory and then moves you to go share it with another. Keep on shining. HE is always taking care of you.

Anonymous said...

I love the name Zoe Alisha. I saw someone who had named their kids elija and Alisha. Instead of elisha. Ok well I am praying for you. I will be praying for GOD's will to be done. Love you always.

You are so sweet.