Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sweet Home Alabama

Just got back from a week in Dothan. It was great. Got to spend some time with the Moodys, visited my grandmother, went to church, met friends for lunch, took the kids swimming, continued a Spiderman movie-watching tradition with the Everhearts. We are seeking God about moving back to Dothan. It seems that our time in Albany, Georgia is coming to an end. The past year, Bo and I had been on staff planting a Purpose-Driven church, until this March when our jobs ending unexpectedly. Since then, Bo has not found employment in Albany, and we are thankful that Jason has provided him some work in Dothan. We are also VERY THANKFUL for support with have received from friends and family while in this season of no income! Our power bill has been paid (twice) by caring people in the community that we don't even know. Friends have sent checks and groceries and taken us to lunch. A dear lady took me to Old Navy and bought me $120 worth of maternity clothes. We've received prayer and support and that has been a huge blessing. It is comforting to know we have a group a loving folks in Dothan, too, ready to welcome us home with open arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I cannot believe you are moving again but if its GOD's will, then let it be done. he is always right about everything so as much as I hate for you to move farther away.....I can't stop it. I love you always and you have made such a big difference on my life. Really.

Love you!

I hope that all is going ok, I was so blessed to be able to spend time with noah like a little brother, I am sure that there will be someone else who is going to be there for this baby ( boy or girl) to. Thanks for spending so much time with me. Keep shining!! Always!
Priscilla
Still your little dancer!