Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Update

Here is Isaac's sonogram pic from yesterday's OB appointment, which went great. I took and passed my glucose test and according to their scales only gained two pounds since last month's visit. I am 28 weeks and measured the same, so although I look big, I am right on track.

Baby Isaac is doing great! He's 2 pounds, 11 ounces. The sonogram was to check the position of my placenta, which had been low, but has since moved away from my cervix. It's actually right beside Isaac's face and prevented good 4D images. I saw him yawn twice during the ultrasound. His tongue shot out when his mouth was wide open. It was so cute. I guess he's pretty comfy in there, all snuggled up, using my placenta as a pillow, taking long naps. And, as usual, his hand was up by his face. It will be interesting to see if he continues that habit outside the womb. Baby is head down, which explains that all the punching in my ribs is from little feet. He had hiccups over the weekend; my friend Laura got to feel those.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful!!!
I'm glad that the appointment went well! It was so good to see you! I wish we would have had more time! I was just reading your last blog about the maturnity clothes! I know it's frustrating but I have to say.... I laughed so hard!!! I remember that frustration!
You get Isaac here and you and I will start a clothing line!!!
How does Chamoo Clothing sound?? haha!!

Anonymous said...

you have really been blessed with some great sonogram pictures! i can't believe how clear some of them are. they really are beautiful!

Looking forward to saturday!

Blessings on your day