Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Occupational Hazard

Apparently it's the duty of every expectant mom to endure the embarrassment and inconvenience of constantly dropping things. Cruel irony, because it's difficult to bend over to pick anything up! Well, today's incident was the baby's fault.

I was at the library with Noah and Joshua. Just as I was leaning over the counter, handing the librarian DVDs, a sudden violent kick from Isaac startled me. I jumped and gasped and literally threw the movies on the librarian. I told her I was so sorry and she graciously picked up the movies and continued her work. I'm thinking "get me out of here!".

Chill, baby baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT made me laugh out loud. i needed that today. HAHAHA! i can just picture it. :)

hope your friday is going beautifully... hubby is coming home!