Sunday, September 16, 2007

Eleven weeks to go......

My sweet friend Heather took some fabulous pregnancy photos for me this weekend. Here is one. We are both photographers and enjoy practicing our craft on each other's bellies and babies.

Isaac continues to bounce around like a gymnast in my womb, making his presence known. Feeling the baby move has got to be the best part of pregnancy. The weight gain, backache, and low energy level all tie for the worst. But, a small price to pay for such a huge blessing.

I have concerns about delivering my baby in Albany and would appreciate your prayers. I am realizing that most obstetricians in Albany are quick to do c-sections, especially if the mom has already had one (Caleb was my Cesarean baby). I want as natural a birth as possible, without lots of intervention. The doctors in Dothan are less c-section happy and they support family oriented births. I prefer to deliver in Dothan and am praying for God's perfect will to be done.

No comments: