Thursday, March 20, 2008

Isaac. Iva. Israel. Ivy.

Apparently I've led the pack amongst my group of expectant friends to name our babies "I" names.


My friend Angie just delivered her seventh baby, Iva. This family names their babies with vowels and in that order. Her previous "I" baby was a boy and they named him Isaac! Iva was 10 pounds 1 oz. She has long black hair with a little patch of white hair in the back. Cute!



My friend Heather is due to deliver Ivy in ten weeks. She is the little princess following three adorable boys. I just accompanied Heather to an ultrasound appointment yesterday. Ivy is three pounds, seven ounces. We listened to her bounce around under the monitor for a while. The baby looks great. :)


My friend Sudana is four months pregnant at 43, with a much desired son they will name Israel. She has two sweet girls and was surprised to discover she was pregnant while training for a cancer marathon to run in her mom's honor.


Every baby is a miracle and a blessing from the Lord. Please keep Ivy and Israel in your prayers. Both have had complications to overcome while in the womb. Their moms are faithfully trusting the Lord with the little ones that only He can see.


Heather.




Sudana
.

No comments: