Friday, March 7, 2008

Isaac, Three Months



My sweet boy is three months old. His personality is starting to unfold and he is a lot of fun. I think God has biologically wired infants to engage their parents, ensuring care for their constant needs! He is an expert babbler. He smiles, coos, and "talks". He actually says the word "wah" when he's upset and "gee" when he's happy. He is finding his hands, and sucking his fingers when they aren't tightly balled up into fists. He also brings his hands together making it possible for him to hold his blanket or toys. Here is my little lamb with his little lamb.



He has also discovered his tongue. He sticks it out, which makes us say, "keep the piggy behind the gate" :). Here are my attempts to capture it.....






When Noah realized what I was trying to do, he offered help.....



Thanks, Noah!


No comments: