Friday, March 21, 2008

May Your Wonders Never Cease

There are a few songs I could listen to forever and never get tired of. One is "Every Breath You Take" by The Police. Another is "Now Behold the Lamb" by Kirk Franklin. And right now I can't get enough of "May Your Wonders Never Cease" by Third Day. I did two photo stories to this song last year. One was for a sweet family in Colorado that lost their beautiful son to an undiagnosed, terminal illness. I am blessed that the mom uses the video when she does speaking engagements, and testifies to all that God did in their lives through their sweet baby that only lived for seven months. If you care to see it you can visit her blog, http://noahsteven.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html (Note: This mom loves the song so much, she has it playing on her blog. You'll need to turn the music off, then click the video so it's not playing twice!) I also did a "year in review" photo story for a new church in Albany that Bo and I were a part of establishing. Although that ministry is no longer a part of our lives, I am proud of the video. You can probably tell by the sheer volume of photographs, that I poured hours and hours into making it. It also blesses me to see photos of my husband and my son serving in ministry. (I can't take credit for the photos, though. They were taken by Heather Ristau and Art Johnson.) Here is the video. Click triangle to start. If you like it, let me know and I'll upload more!

1 comment:

Bryan G. Gerstel said...

April did a PHENOMINAL job on this video, didn't she! I am so blessed to know her and have experienced her God given talents first hand. This video is one of the highlights of our ministry and again, I want to celebrate and express my gratefulness to April for her hard work, dedication and support of this ministry.

April always strives to be the face of Jesus to our world. This video is a perfect example of a touch of a master's hand!

Thank you April!

Bryan Gerstel