Monday, March 17, 2008

My Jaw Isn't Right

I've had this TMJ thing happening with my jaw the past few weeks. My jaw and ear hurt and my teeth don't line up right. Whereas I usually chew on my right side, now it feels better to chew on my left. I hear a pop when I move my mouth side to side. I was complaining about it last night to Bo. Here's the conversation:

Me: I think my jaw is dislocated.

Bo: You thought you were a boa constrictor and dislocated your jaw to swallow something bigger than your mouth.

Me: Yea, that's right, you figured it out. I thought I was a boa constrictor.

Caleb walks into the room.

Caleb: They yawn. They yawn real big and that makes their jaw pop back in place after they swallow their prey.

Me: Oh, do you think I would work for me too?

Caleb: No mom, you're not a snake.

Me: Oh.

No comments: