Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Congratulations!!!!

My friend Sherri picked up her new daughter in China yesterday. Labor Day. How appropriate, as adoption is indeed a labor of love. Hear the "China Roses" music playing??? That's for you, Sophie! The little China Rose. The sweet Asian princess!


Here are Rick and Sherri, becoming parents to Sophie.



Sophie is having some trouble adjusting to her new parents! I know it must be confusing for her, as the orphanage and her nannies are all that she's known. Please pray for an easy transition. She has however, really taken to her fourteen year old brother Justin (which I think is soooooo sweet!). He is the only one who she will let hold her!

Sherri, it was great wisdom for you to bring him with you to China!!!!! Justin is the hero!

Congratulations to the Peak Family!

I can't wait to meet Sophie in person.

I bless her in Jesus' name.

No comments: