Friday, September 5, 2008

Time for school.....

Isaac started "preschool". They call it preschool, even though he is in the baby room. He goes twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's a good opportunity for me to have some kid-free time. I've always done a Mother's Morning Out when my babies got to be about six months, but Joshua, Caleb, and Noah only went one day a week.

So, I feel a little guilty that I'm leaving him so much but he loves it. He plays with the other babies and the teachers think he's adorable and such a good baby. He won't take his bottle there so I send his baby food and cup and that works. He also doesn't like to nap in a strange crib so the teachers put him in the swing.



He wears his backpack to preschool. He has to carry his own diaper and baby food on his back. I think he looks so cute......







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That baby is a precious delight! Your blogs are a delight, I look for new one's every day! No pressure though.