Sunday, November 9, 2008

Worship Dance

One of my goals for this year was to transfer thirteen years of worship dances from 8mm camcorder tapes to digital media. I miss worship dance, and have wanted to easily access my dance videos from the computer. I am thankful that Bo recorded most of them. He is very supportive. He's taped dances, made ballet bars, run spotlight, helped me design flags, sewn elastic on my ballet shoes, entertained children while I taught....he's even danced with me three times (the first dance almost landed us in a divorce attorney's office but praise God we made it through). Anyway, I am learning to use the complicated video recorder we purchased for this endeavor and I have successfully recorded one dance to a DVD. I'm happy to share it with you if you'd like to view it. It's a dance I did with my sweet friend Rebecca in 2004.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

This was very beautiful and powerful. Who originally sings this song?