Friday, March 6, 2009

Things You Might Not Know About Me

Okay, Megan tagged me again, and as a fellow army wife I am duty-bound to provide personal information for the sake of comradeship.....

1. Do you like blue cheese?
You know, I just found out last night from my friend Stephanie that blue cheese is mold. I'm on an alkaline diet so no molds or fungus for me (but yes I like blue cheese, especially from Carinos)

2. Have you ever been drunk? no, but I was probably close to it last year for Joshua's 17th birthday when I drank a frozen margarita on an empty stomach

3. Do you own a gun?
no, but Bo wanted to get me one when he was in law enforcement

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Fruit Juicy Red (this is supposed to help with morning sickness, too)

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
No

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think the nitrates aren't good for us

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation, love it

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
I try to start the day with hot lemon water for a mini-detox, wait 30 minutes, then coffee time

9. Can you do push ups?
No, I have pain in my wrists

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Israel ring, it's a garnet stone tension-mounted on a gold band

11. Favorite hobby?
I love going to garage sales

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
no, don't think so

13. What's your favorite shoe?
I love my khaki color Crocs

14. Middle name?
Leigh Anne but I use my maiden name now to honor my dad

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
Isaac is waking from a nap so I'm thinking I need to go to him, think the roofer that came to give me an estimate this morning was drunk, wondering how Bo is today

16. What is your current hate?
I hate it when someone says something to you that sounds really wonderful, but you know it's not true

17. How did you bring in the New Year?
I didn't, I went to bed early

18. Where would you like to go?
the beach

19. Name three people who will complete this? Charity, Heather, Joy, Stephanie...wait, that's four

20. Do you own slippers? Yes furry ones that got blood all over them in the hospital when I had Isaac. Bo brought them home and washed them for me

21. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
brown

22. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, too slippery

23. Can you whistle?
yes

24. Favorite color?
I love black and baby blue

25. Would you be a pirate?
no, not fair

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Don't sing in the shower, I listen for God to speak to me in the shower

27. Favorite girl's Name?
Zoe

28. Favorite boy's name?
Joshua, Caleb, Noah and Isaac. I also like Dominic, Isaiah, and Jack

29. What's in your pocket right now? nothing now but usually my cellphone

30. Last thing that made you laugh?
Noah telling me that the letter his teacher sent home (about his behavior at school) "broke his heart"

31. Best bed sheets as a child? don't' remember

32. Worst injury you've ever had as a child?
well, I fell off a cliff at a lake, I got hit in the head with a boat anchor my sister was swinging, and I drank anti-freeze left on the bathroom sink (not sure which on was worst, I got no medical treatment for any of these, God has protected me!)

33. Who is your loudest friend?
My girl Belinda is pretty loud

34. How many dogs do you have?
none but had a dog named Mindy when I was young

35. Does someone have a crush on you?
I think my husband still does

36. What is your favorite book?
I like "Waking the Dead" by John Eldredge and anything by Stormie O'Martian

37. What is your favorite candy? Junior Mints

38. Favorite Sports Team?
don't have one

39. What was your favorite year?
1986 was pretty awesome

No comments: