Thursday, May 17, 2007

Jehovah our Healer


Meet our sweet friends, the Moodys. Jason, Laura, Harlie, and Paige. They are dear friends from Dothan. Bo has been working with Jason this week and yesterday the two of them went to our old church in Dothan. While there, the pastor and staff asked to pray for Bo. And I mean pray, as in thirty minutes of divinely inspired powerful ministry, resulting in healing, revelation, and encouragement. I am so thankful for this. This past year I have watched my husband selflessly pour out everything he had to bless and serve others, and now God has graciously poured back into him, using godly men sensitive to the Spirit of God. Jehovah God is our Provider, our Shepherd, our Peace, and right now we are experiencing Him as our Healer. He heals our bodies, our minds, our hearts. He repairs brokenness caused by others. He puts us back together when we are scattered in many pieces. He feeds our spirits what we so desperately need inside.


Thank You, Jehovah our Healer, for touching my husband yesterday. I am so thankful.

1 comment:

Laura said...

My sweet precious friend!!!
I love you! Know that you are always in my heart and in my prayers! I am so thankful that Bo was able to have some ministry and healing time yesterday. God has so much in store for you and your wonderful growing family! :)
Love always!
laura