Saturday, May 26, 2007

Noah David, still my baby







My sweet darling Noah. He is still my baby. I feel a little selfish, I have three mama's boys. Speaking of which, I took Noah and Caleb to the pool yesterday and while there met a family with three sons the exact same ages as mine. Wow, what are the odds? Noah played with their four year old, Andrew, and showed him how to hold his breath to go under the water. Noah impresses lifeguards and moms with his swimming ability. He learned to swim underwater at age two. I took him to a lady in town that teaches toddlers to swim and after two weeks and $100 he was jumping off the diving board and swimming the length of the pool (see pics). At the beginning of every summer he has to re-visit his fear of going under the water, but quickly overcomes and splashes about like a Noah-fish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. April
I am sooo amazed at how ig noah is. The last time I saw him was forever ago. He is so much older looking. WOW!!!! I miss you guys so much.
Priscilla