Thursday, May 31, 2007

The throne of David continues......








In 2 Samuel 7:16, God promises David that his kingdom will continue forever. I am honored, as many of you are, to be a part of continuing the line of David in this century. As a minister of worship dance, I do my part in maintaining the Davidic ministry of dance. It is a blessing and a joy to serve the Lord this way. God is worthy of every expression of praise and worship.
"David danced before the Lord
with all his might...." 2 Sam. 6:14

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful.


i'm thankful for the bit of time that we were able to dance together. i'll always remember it.

h
www.xanga.com/hippmama

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you were able to teach me a lot about dancing for the Lord. You have taught me a lot and I will never forget it. EVER! Even if I have other teachers your teaching has helped to form a ministry in my life. Thank you!