Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 is over!

My biggest little blessing from the year.

This year has been one that I'm happy to bid farewell to. I've faced many challenges; spiritually, emotionally, physically, relationally, and financially. It would be stressful enough to deal with one of these areas, but all of them at once has required a lot of me. I feel blessed to have "escaped" the year in one piece! In spite of all the struggles I've experienced in 2007, God has been faithful to me. He has blessed, provided, directed, and healed. His hand has been on my family. His word is alive in my heart. He has divinely restored what was lost or stolen from me. He has taught me new things and purified my faith. And of course, He has added a beautiful new son to my life. I have peace and rest and joy as this year draws to a close. I gather my husband, four children, faithful friends, and lessons learned, and face a new year with hope and expectation.

Your will be done in my 2008, Lord. I submit to You.

"Trust me in your times of trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory." Psalms 50:15


No comments: