Saturday, December 29, 2007

Isaac, One Month


I can hardly believe it, but Isaac is one month old today. The past four weeks have flown by. I guess time slows down while you are pregnant, then speeds up after your baby arrives!
I am totally loving getting to know my little son......
He sleeps a lot and nurses a lot.
He wore preemie clothes the first two weeks.
He grunts and coos and makes baby noises.
He holds his hands together.
His feet are usually crossed.
He loves to snuggle on the chest.
He turns his head to looks at himself in the mirror when I change his diaper on my dresser.
He has a dimple in his chin.
He stretches his legs out like a frog when I dress him.
He hates to be cold; bathtime is a challenge.
He now cries tears and I tell him that breaks my heart.
He sucks on his hands when he's hungry.
He'll also suck on Bo's nose and Joshua's chin.
I call him "pumpkin" and "honeybun".
He started to smile on Christmas Eve.

No comments: