Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Don't you love him?

Noah goes to preschool three days a week. When I transport Noah to and from school, I don't usually bring Isaac into the building. Since my last trimester of pregnancy, I've parked behind the school and the teachers let me in the back door to drop off Noah and pick him up. It's very convenient not to haul Isaac in and out of the car. He is very heavy in his car seat.

Noah frequently asks me to bring the baby to his class so he can show him off to his friends. He is so proud of his baby brother. It's so sweet to me, and blesses my heart. This morning he asked me to bring the baby so before school was out, I brought Isaac to Noah's classroom. He stood next to me, with a big smile on his face and his little chest puffed out with pride, while eight boys and three girls fawned over our little lamb. They circled around us and held his little hands and made him smile. The girls said "hey Isaac".

Noah said, "don't you all just LOVE my baby?".

Isaac, you are one blessed little guy. You have not one, but THREE big brothers to love and protect you.

No comments: